Wednesday, September 18, 2013

no title

Hello to the nobody(s) that I'm blogging this to.
No idea why I decided to create a whole new blog here even though I already have a wordpress LOL
but I guess I'll be updating this blog more frequently than my wordpress cuz I'll be using that to post testimonies and happenings regards to more of my spiritual life(?)

Almost half of my holidays are gone and I still have no idea what have I been doing the past few weeks.
I'll be pretty busy starting from next week onwards... gotta go for camps such as the upcoming Leadership camp. Hope NP camp and gotta attend CCA practices for the upcoming concerts as well. 
WHY DID I WASTE MY FIRST FEW WEEKS AWAY
partly I'll have to blame on my weak and retarded immune system. 
been really easily prone to falling sick ever since this holidays.
first, i had horribleterriblevegetable flu cough and what not, and now im down with nausea and headache and so on. LOL the doctor was worried that im pregnant ystd when i went to the docs since i had nausea.
and i have nothing to talk about now.

OH since askfm came to my mind, i shall pen(type) down my thoughts here.
the thing about askfm is that i hate how people are anonymous(even though i know it's meant to be like this)
cuz i get freaking confused to who's asking which question and i always end up answering answers wrongly to the wrong person zzz
oh and i dont get how some people can get so many questions when i hardly ever get 1(note:im not trying to get more questions by typing this. dont misunderstand)
HAHA

heading to bed soon, gotta wake up early tomorrow for A cappella training in school whoopwhoop

I pray for more strength and wisdom in this holidays that i may use it fruitfully to glorify Your name, though I've constantly fall short of Your perfect standard, You still chose to love me and never forsake me. Thank You, God.

No comments:

Post a Comment