Friday, October 18, 2013

Purpose

OKAY. SO....
Im currently stuck outside my house so im sweating like a pig and zxcvbnmpoiuhgf it's really really hot here.
-wipes away sweat-
Well anyways, today's post is not gonna be about what I posted on 9oct about what i will be posting today (oh, you see what i did there? lol ok i bet you're confused)
but yeah, today's post is gonna be kinda short but i just wanna tell you guys(and girls) about my main purpose of creating this blog. 
\
Okay, so other than being bored and wanting to share my life with (idk who reads this, fill in your name here), I also hope that through this blog, you all can actually see and know the greatness of God.
Regardless of whatever religion you are, don't worry, plz read on because I'm not here to 'promote' my God kind of thing here.
I'm just posting this to also express how grateful I actually am towards God, be it He blessed me with my friends, family or even the littlest things, I want to share my Joy with you all.
Rather than tasting and testifying the goodness of God alone, I want to share it with you all too ;)
People say, good things are meant to be shared.
so tada i wanna share my joy and happiness with you all too.
but obviously, life isn't always smooth sailing too so there will/may be some posts whereby i will just pen(type) down my thoughts on my posts but that's also part of sharing my life too isn't it. :-) 
\
And yeah, I also sincerely hope that my posts has encouraged/made you happy and if I did, im really happy.
lol you people cant see the joy im having just by what i type but hey im really sincere about it. 
so yeah, 
all above all, this blog is mainly just to share my life and to glorify God's name and as well as showing and testifying to you guys how awesome and great and good and wonderful and etc God actually is. 

THANKS FOR READING

No comments:

Post a Comment